eBay is an online auction and e-commerce website that offers the facility to sell goods to the public by both businesses and consumers. The company deals in almost every sort of items ranging from health, sports, automobiles, jewelry, travel, music, art, antiques, books, computers, real estate, beauty and many other verticals.
How to Contact eBay’s Official Support Team?
In case you experiencing any issues in your eBay account and looking for a customer support number, you can contact the eBay customer support at 1-866-540-3229. You can also visit the help & contact section of eBay on their official website.
Common Issues with eBay
- Unable to access eBay website, getting a message which reads Access Denied, You don’t have permission to access “http://www.ebay.com/” on this server.
- Unable to ship or shipping not available.
- Unable to open Watch item even after clicking on it several times.
- Account got suspended without any notification.
- Unable to make a purchase of eBay gift card in the app.
- Unable to list items, keep getting an error frequently.